• Aesthetically styled on the original NAIT 1, released in 1983.
• Full linear integrated amplifier with 25W class AB power stage.
• High-end manufacturing in the United Kingdom.
• 3 input selection buttons. Locking switches control 3 relays for input selection. This input selection has been significantly improved compared to NAIT 1.
• Headphone output jack (6.35mm). This output uses a new preamp/headphone amplifier with a gain of 16dB.
• Stand-by power 0.5W. Using two internal power supplies; one is a high quality audiophile linear type, based on a large toroidal transformer. The other is a highly efficient SMPSU for 0.5W power consumption in standby during standby mode.
• Soft start power-up sequence, to minimise power- up inrush current.
• Automatic shutdown after 17 minutes. Auto-off can be disabled.
• New MM phono stage with discrete transistors, for improved sound performance.
• Aluminium construction using rectangular extrusion for a chrome bumper style.
• 5mm domed white LED power switch.
|Damping factor into 8|
|Input signal for clipping|
|Peak current into 1 (1kHz 1mS)|
Peak +/- 15 (peak power at 225W)
1 x RCA pair (47kΩ), in MM phono level 5mV
|MM Phono Input|
47kΩ and 100pF
Line: 85dB, (at 1kHz, 25Watts 8Ω)
|THD + N|
Ref. 1Watt 8Ω, A-weighted : Line: 80dB, 1V input / Phono: 78dB, 5mV input
Ref. 25Watt 8Ω, A-weighted: Line: 93dB, 1V input / Phono: 84dB, 5mV input
25Watts 8Ω @0,1% THD+N
Line: -3dB @ 4Hz to 45kHz
Phono: +40dB (@1kHz RIAA)
33/8 x 81/8 x 125/8″ (8.7×20.7×32.1cm)
115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
Typical use consumption: 20W