VOVOX sonorus direct A S/P-DIF RCA
€190 – €205
This cable was not designed for digital signals. However, we use it as a S/P-DIF cable ourselves and and have made excellent experiences with it. Theoretically this shouldn’t work-but in practice it has proven to work like a charm. We therefore dare to propose this cable for digital use, despite the difference in impedance.
- solid core conductors for signal and ground
- conductors made of the purest available copper
- natural fibers netting around every single conductor wire
- plasticizer-free high purity polymers
- not shielded
- The cables are assembled with RCA-plugs from KLE Innovations, a further development of the well-known “Bullet Plugs”. The principle behind these plugs complements VOVOX® sound conductors perfectly. The contacts are made of silver-plated copper.
- The impedance of this cable is not 75 Ω as required for S/P-DIF cables. However, in our experience, the risk that the signal transmission is disturbed by this is minimal.