Stax SR-007A Electrostatic Earspeaker
Specifications of SR-007A Electrostatic Earspeakers:
- Type: Push-pull electrostatic open-air type headphone
- Frequency response: 6 to 41,000 Hz
- Impedance: 170 KΩ (at f = 10 KHz)
- Capacitance: 94pF (including cable)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB / 100 V r.m.s. at f = 1 KHz
- Bias voltage: 580 V / DC
- Left & Right Channel identifications:
Left (L) and Right (R) indicators are provided at the cable en trance points on the Earspeakers.
The left channel cable is marked with a solid Line.
The right channel is marked with a dotted Line.
- Ear pads : Real leather (Lamb) used on a part coming into contact with the skin. High-quality leather used for the surrounding part.
- Cable: 2.5m, PC-OCC, wide, low capacitance cable
- Weight : 365 g (Body) , 512g (Including cable)
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 35
- Humidity range for use: Less than 90% (without condensation)