Stax SR-L300 Earspeaker
- Top-quality sound element
Tough fixed electrodes machined through stainless photo etching has also been employed for the SR-L300. Thus rich deep bass-response, delicate high frequency and soothing mid-range have been realized in a balanced manner.
- Slide-type arc assembly
The arc assembly of the SR-L300 is equipped with stepless slider mechanism for head-pad height adjustment.
- New low-capacitance OFC wide cable
OFC cable has been employed for the core wires and the whole cable uses special wide parallel structure to lower the capacitance between each wire strand.
- High-quality artificial leather ear pad
The high-quality flexible artificial leather ear pad contributes not only to improve the wear feeling, but also to enhance the “freshness of sound” and “the grace of sound.”
– Type: push-pull electrostatic, oval sound element, rear open-air type enclosure
– Frequency response: 7 – 41,000Hz
– Electrostatic capacitance: 110pF (including attached cable)
– Impedance: 145kΩ (including attached cable, at 10kHz)
– Sound pressure sensitivity: 101dB / input 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
– Bias voltage: 580V DC
– Ear pad: high-quality artificial leather (for SR-L300 only)
– Cable: parallel 6-strand, 2.5m full length, low-capacity special wide OFC cable
– Weight: 448g (including attached cable), 322g (without cable)