Stax SR-L300 Earspeaker
Legendary electrostatic headphones for audio fanatics
Tough fixed electrodes machined through stainless photo etching has also been employed for the SR-L300. Thus rich deep bass-response, delicate high frequency and soothing mid-range have been realized in a balanced manner.
The arc assembly of the SR-L300 is equipped with stepless slider mechanism for head-pad height adjustment.
OFC cable has been employed for the core wires and the whole cable uses special wide parallel structure to lower the capacitance between each wire strand.
The high-quality flexible artificial leather ear pad contributes not only to improve the wear feeling, but also to enhance the “freshness of sound” and “the grace of sound.”
– Type: push-pull electrostatic, oval sound element, rear open-air type enclosure
– Frequency response: 7 – 41,000Hz
– Electrostatic capacitance: 110pF (including attached cable)
– Impedance: 145kΩ (including attached cable, at 10kHz)
– Sound pressure sensitivity: 101dB / input 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
– Bias voltage: 580V DC
– Ear pad: high-quality artificial leather (for SR-L300 only)
– Cable: parallel 6-strand, 2.5m full length, low-capacity special wide OFC cable
– Weight: 448g (including attached cable), 322g (without cable)
SOUND ODYSSEY BV